Health ID Card Online Apply – Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission | According to the official website of National Health Authority, using a Health ID is the first step towards creating safer and efficient digital health records for a person and his or her family. One can opt-in to create a digitally secure Health ID, which allows the person to access and share the health data with his or her consent, with participating healthcare providers and payers.
One must note that anyone who wishes to participate in ABDM and have their health records available digitally must start by creating a Health ID. Health ID is a randomly generated 14 digit number used for the purposes of uniquely identifying persons, authenticating them, and threading their health records (only with their informed consent) across multiple systems and stakeholders.
How to apply for a digital health ID card online?
The digital health ID is created using the person’s basic information, mobile number or 12-digit Aadhaar number.
Follow the below steps to apply for a digital health ID card:
- Visit the official website of National Digital Health Mission- https://ndhm.gov.in/
- Scroll down to the health ID section and then click on create Health ID.
- You will be directed to another page, where you will see three options:
- -Generate your Health ID via Aadhaar
-I don’t have Aadhaar / I don’t want to use my Aadhaar for creating Health ID. Click here.
-Already have a Health ID? Login
- If you want to use Aadhaar to create your digital health ID, then you can click on the first option and submit your 12-digit Aadhaar number, otherwise, you can click on the second option and use your mobile number to create the health ID.
Health ID Card Online Apply – Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission