OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer vacancies on a contractual basis under Commissioner Food Safety, Bhubaneswar.
Last Date: 25/08/2021
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Read Also- ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Job
Total Post- 35
Post Name- Food Safety Officer
Salary- Rs. 16,880/-
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020):-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must not have been born earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1999
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways
- The Candidate Must have passed Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Science / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine from AICTE approved institute or recognized University securing minimum 60% Marks.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge in computer applications i.e; Windows, MS Office(Word, Excel & Powerpoint), MS Access & usage of Internet Services.
- Main Written Examination.
- Computer Skill Test (CST).
- Certificate Verification.
- Date of Short Notification: 30/12/2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26/07/2021
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 26/07/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25/08/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25/08/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 04/09/2021
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here