Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2023 | PMAY Online Apply Odisha 2023 | PMAY 2023 new list has already been published on the official website of PMAY. It contains the name of the applicants selected under the 2023 year. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is comprised of two components, i.e. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY – U) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural or Gramin (PMAY R/G). Under the pradhanmantri aawas yojana list, there are two different segments for the two components.
Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme
- Under the PMAY Scheme, a subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases.
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List – CLICK HERE
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Website – CLICK HERE
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2024 (PMAY Eligibility)
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation defines the beneficiaries for the PMAY scheme as follows:
- A Beneficiary can be a husband, wife, and unmarried daughters/sons
- A Beneficiary should not own a pucca house, which means the house should not be in his/her name or any other member of the family across India.
- Any adult, irrespective of his/her marital status, can be treated as a separate household altogether.
How to Check PMAY Urban List?
The PMAY Urban list can be checked by either entering the applicant’s full name or the first three letters of the name. Follow the given steps to run a check:
Step 1: Visit the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Search Beneficiary’ tab listed on the menu bar. A drop-down menu will appear.
Step 3: Select the ‘Search by Name’ option.
Step 4: Enter the name and click on ‘Search’.
After clicking ‘Search’, applicants will get access to the PMAY-Urban list. Check the selected names and other related details. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2023 | PMAY Online Apply Odisha 2023