UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 838 Posts | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.
Last Date: 27/07/2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Total Post – 838
01. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services- 349
02. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer- 300
03. GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)- 05
04. General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC)- 184
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 32 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1989.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
The candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
- For Other candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female / SC / ST / PwBD Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07/07/2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27/07/2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 03 to 09/08/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 26/07/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 27/07/2021
- Date for Examination: 21/11/2021
- Declaration of Result: November / December, 2021
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 838 Posts
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here