GRS Recruitment 2021 Koraput District – Jobs in Odisha | District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Koraput has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS) posts under MGNREGA for different Gram Panchayats of Koraput District on a contractual basis.
Last Date: 11/12/2021
DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY, KORAPUT
Read Also- Utkal Balashram Recruitment 2021 Nabarangpur
Total Post – 32
Post Name- Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)
Salary- Rs. 7000/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee
Eligibility of the candidates:-
- 10+2 pass or it’s equivalent with computer proficiency of “O” level and use of Odia language.
- Computer proficiency is only qualifying in nature and shall not count for determining the order of merit.
- The candidate should be a resident of the Koraput District.
Documents Required (Self Attested Photo Copy):-
- Matriculation/ HSC Certificate.
- Matriculation/ HSC Mark Sheet.
- + 2 Certificate (CHSC & its equivalent).
- + 2 Mark Sheet (CHSC & its equivalent).
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (O Level & use of Odia Language).
- Higher Educational Qualification Certificate, if any.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Photograph (to be pasted in the Application Form)
- Date of Notification: 11/11/2021
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 11/12/2021
The candidates should send their applications in a sealed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Multi Purpose Assistant (GRS)” through Registered Post/ Speed Post only at the address of “The Project Director, DRDA, Koraput, At/Po/Dist- Koraput, Pin- 764020” on or before 11/12/2021.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
GRS Recruitment 2021 Koraput District – Jobs in Odisha
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here