How to apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card 2022 | From high-end TVs to the latest smartphones, feature-packed washing machines to smart refrigerators, and clothes to groceries, you can buy over a million products from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network on No Cost EMIs. Here, you can make online and offline purchases using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which allows you to convert the purchase price of the products into easy EMIs. This means, you don’t have to pay anything over and above the cost and can repay comfortably in instalments of your choice.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card: Apply online-
For increased convenience when it comes to getting the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, apply online. Here are the steps to follow if you are an existing Bajaj Finserv customer:
- Visit the online customer portal ‘Experia’
- Log in with your credentials
- Apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card allows you to purchase your favourite items on easy EMIs, which you can repay in monthly instalments. You can also purchase big-ticket items on no-cost EMIs, while getting a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh. To get a new Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you must be between the age of 21 and 60 and should have a regular income stream. The application process to get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for new customers is fairly simple and straightforward.
Apply Link- CLICK HERE
Process to Apply Online
The online application process to get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is easy. By applying for the card online, you can avail loans of up to Rs. 2 lakh. If you are an existing customer and want to apply for the EMI Network Card online, you can follow these simple steps. How to apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card 2022
- Log in to your customer portal account on the website
- Check your pre-approved offer on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Apply for the EMI Network Card by clicking on the link
- Pay the annual fee of Rs. 117 (inclusive of applicable taxes)
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an SMS confirmation