Kalia Yojana New List 2021 – Kalia Yojana Registration 2022 | Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration 2021 kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Orissa Kalia Scheme apply online, application form track status of grievance. Today we are here, with the details of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021. The Government of Odisha State has announced this new Scheme. Odisha Kalia Scheme Registration 2021 has started for Small and medium farmers also. Because the development of our farmers will help in the development of the state. As well as for country development also it will be useful.
The Odisha government has announced a total budget of Rs 3195 crore for the Kalia scheme. Farming is the backbone of a country’s economy. You see that in developed countries like the United States and Japan, the government supports the farmers to a great extent. You notice that all farming activities ranging from preparation of land to harvesting is mechanized.
Read Also- Best App 2021 Free Phone Calls & Cheap Calls
Recently Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced through video conferencing to giving Rs 1272 crore to 53 Lakh farmers under Kalia Yojana Scheme beneficiaries accounts. Each Beneficiary or farmer received 2,000 by DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Mode, Reported Update Odisha. Kalia Yojana New List 2022 – Kalia Yojana Registration 2021
Kalia Website New List Link – Click Here
Kalia Yojana Documents required
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Land Details
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
How to get District and Village wise beneficiary list in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the official website [whose link is given in our article].
- After that on the home page, you have to click on the option for “Beneficiary List“.
- After clicking on the next page, you have to select your district.
- Then your file Block/ULB and GP.
- After filling click on view.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- Then click on submit and all your details will be open on your screen.