UPSC CDS Examination I 2021 – 345 Posts Apply | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the Combined Defence Service Examination (I) 2021.
Last Date: 17/11/2020
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Total Post- 345
Post name- UPSC CDS Examination (I) 2021
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female / SC / ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 24 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1998 and not later than 01/01/2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Here are the important dates for UPSC CDS Examination I 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17/11/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16/11/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 17/11/2020
- Date of Online Application Withdrawn: 24 to 30/11/2020
- Date of Examination: 07/02/2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
UPSC CDS Examination I 2021 – 345 Posts Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here