Dharitri GPLF Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Job | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 1 no of Post of Program Manager 1 no of Post of Accountant and 1 no of Post of MIS Assistant in Dharitri GPLF of Gumma Block in Gajapati district on Contractual basis for Center of Excellence (COE) project under Odisha Livelihood Mission (OLM) of Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Dept, Govt. of Odisha.
Last Date: 03/11/2020
ODISHA LIVELIHOODS MISSION, GUMMA
Read Also- SVNIRTAR Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Job
Total Post- 03
01. Programme Manager – 01
Salary – Rs. 20,000/- PM
Qualifications- Post Graduate or MBA in any Discipline.
02. Accountant- 01
Salary – Rs. 12,000/- PM
Qualifications- Graduation in Commerce.
03. MIS Assistant- 01
Salary – Rs. 10,000/- PM
Qualifications- Graduation in Any Discipline With PGDCA / DCA.
There is No Application Fee
Age Limit (As on 31/12/2019):-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Year
- For Programme Manager Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Matriculation / HSC Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet (CHSC & its equivalent)
- Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Post Graduate Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (PGDCA, DCA, etc).
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- 1 Photograph (to be pasted in the Application Form).
- Starting Date to Apply: 14/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply: 03/11/2020
Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with all relevant documents (Self Attested) are to be submitted in a sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMME MANAGER / ACCOUNTANT / MIS ASSISTANT” in the address of President, Dharitri GPLF, At/Po – Gumma, Dist- Gajapati, Pin- 761207 through Registered post / Speed Post (India Post) only and in no other means latest by Dt. 03/11/2020 (05.00 PM).
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Dharitri GPLF Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Job
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here