Odisha Labour Card Apply and Form Download | Nirman Shramik | Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers. Odisha Labour Card List 2022: Apply Online, Download and Benefits Construction workers or labourers who are registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, Government of Odisha can avail of a job card known as a labour card. To obtain a labour card in Odisha, workers will have to register themselves which can be done both online and offline. Upon successful verification, the district-wise labour card list will be published by the Board on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Card in Odisha
- You must be aged between 18 years and 60 years.
- You must be registered as a labourer with the District Labour Office in your area.
- You must be an Odisha resident.
Odisha Labour Card New Registration 2022
Labour Card or Shramik card is also known as Mazdur Card which will be very good for the labours who are working hard for their life. As we know due to the corona virus, the main impact of this disease was on the lower class people, it is very difficult for them to survive in this time. Because of lockdown, they can not go outside for income and due to which they even do not have food for their family.
How to Register/Apply for Labour Card in Odisha Online
- Visit Official website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Online Registration of Beneficiary’.
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in your details and submit the form.
Odisha Labour Card Apply and Form Download | Nirman Shramik